Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Back in the Writing World

I've crossed the threshold and my books are moving into print. I never thought I'd see one of my books in the physical hands of people around me, but in August, I stepped into the publishing world with Keridwen. Yes, it was an ebook for years, but after even more editing and revising, I opted to get it to people who don't want to read on readers. It's been quite the ride. Now, Keridwen can be found on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com, as well as multiple other online vendors. What a trip! My school library has two copies and it has a wait list for kids to check them out. Caitlyn and her Druid friends are becoming a part of dozens of teens' lives. I love it! I have conversations with kids about the book daily. There are amazing questions about druids, and even more about when Guardians is coming out. I've now vowed to release Guardians before Thanksgiving. I have some serious work to do, but it will get done.

http://amzn.to/2evxEKU

My latest book is Ticket to Heaven. After a tragic texting accident, Maddie Jones finds herself stuck in her hometown with no idea how to move on to Heaven. All she knows is that because of the world’s overpopulation, Heaven can’t handle the influx of the dead, so a new process has been established. The dead must have a bus ticket to Heaven. With little to no knowledge on how to obtain this ticket, the only companion she has is her elderly deceased neighbor, Mr. Fowler, who acts more as a mentor and guide than a friend. Matters get worse when Aaron DeCann, the star quarterback from her high school, joins her in their purgatory town. As a ‘hipster’, she hates everything he represents, but Maddie must learn to look beyond her preconceptions in order to work with Aaron to earn their passage to Heaven. Together, they discover that everyone there has a story and each person has a unique lesson to learn, but it isn’t enough. Maddie and Aaron must figure out what they each have to learn to get their own tickets to Heaven without killing each other first.

Ticket to Heaven was a labor of love, and I'm very proud of its unique tale of love lost and love found. I hope that many get a chance to read it.

http://amzn.to/2elKUpx

No comments:

Post a Comment