Friday, September 5, 2014

Feedback and Moving Forward

So I didn't get chosen for Pitchwars, but honestly, I'm not surprised at all. I really shouldn't have entered at all, but I didn't want to not. Ok, that thinking makes no sense, but at least I can acknowledge that.

Anyway, now I need to look forward to NaNoWriMo. It's less than two months away, and I need to start planning. The problem is that my plate is full and I'm barely moving towards it to do anything about it. Here's my list:

  1.  finish writing The Guardians (Keridwen sequel)
  2. make a cover for The Guardians and put up on Amazon
  3. Edit Waiting for Heaven again
  4. make a cover for Waiting for Heaven and put up on Amazon
  5. plan for NaNo
  6. write chapter summaries
  7. Write book (November)
  8. Revisit I Found Myself in My Gym Locker
OMG! Too Much to Do!

I really want to do all of this before January 1 because I want to make sure I finish my New Year's Resolutions (1-4). 

The problem is that life keeps getting in the way. I need to stop making excuses though. I need to get my butt in a chair and start writing. Get working!

I've put all three of my books back up on Amazon. To Where and Back is there. All's Fair in Love and Texts is on free promotion for five days. It's been downloaded over 350 times in 36 hours. Hopefully, it gets some good reviews.

Then Keridwen is going to be on promotion with a price cut in October from 2.99 to .99. I'm hoping that if people like All's Fair in Love and Texts, it will encourage them to buy one of the other two. Also, I want to finish Guardians so that people who liked Keridwen can purchase that one. This is a slow process, but I'm ok with it. 

OK, I've rambled quite a bit. Go check out my books on Amazon. I love any and all support and am HUGELY GRATEFUL! 

Have a great night!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment