Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Break is Over

Nine days goes entirely too fast. With Thanksgiving behind me, I am now attempting to get into the Christmas spirit. My shopping is done, and my tree is trimmed. I'm ready. What I'm not entirely ready for is the next four weeks. Four weeks until Christmas means research papers to grade, portfolios to evaluate, wrapping presents, keeping children in tune with their Elf on the Shelf, and so much more. Somewhere in there, I'd like to finish my WIP, at least the first draft. I just got it back from a beta, so instead of finishing it, I'm going to polish what I've written. Hopefully, this will guide me to a more planned ending that will knock the socks off any potential readers. :) I don't think that's too much to attempt.

Well, I don't have much more to say today. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you have an even better Monday (sarcasm). We will get through this month...together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment