Monday, October 8, 2012

A New Day

Well, after clicking the publish button, I had a barrage of emotions come over me. At first, I was excited, but then terror took over. Did I do the right thing? What have I just done? OMG! OMG! OMG! Now, two days later, I feel good. All's Fair in Love and Texts is my baby, which I am extremely proud of. I know of a few who are reading it at the present time, and so far the feedback has been good.

I'm happy. :)

What's my next step? Now, I need to find someone to make the cover for Keridwen. Once I have that, I will be publishing that as well, leading me to finishing its sequel. I'm officially back in the writing world.

Now I just have to tell my family. hee-hee

ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND TEXTS can be purchased on amazon.com for $1.99.

Please spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment