Friday, April 6, 2012

The Itch is Returning

So, I haven't written anything in almost three months. It's been nice taking care of other stuff for a while, but now the itch is coming back. I have some WIPs started and each one is calling my name, but one in particular is calling a bit louder than the others. It's scary though to think about reentering that world. The world where ideas consume me in my sleep and pour out of my fingers onto the keyboard. I still have so much going on at home, but writing can be so invigorating. I've been playing with the formatting for Love and Texts and even have a new cover for it in case I want to ePublish it, but working on something new is intriguing.

I think I need to gather up some CPs and work again. Anyone interested?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, thanks for answering. Email me and we can chat all about it.

    jamie.handling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely interested. =) E-mail me @ ebblack@live.com if you are as well.

    ReplyDelete