Friday, January 6, 2012

Upcoming Changes

Hi everyone! This post will be brief. I'm starting some changes to my blog this year.  Starting tonight, every Friday, I am going to attempt to post what I'd like to call "First Line Flash Fiction Friday." What this means is: I'm going to ask my classes to give me a first line for a story.  From the lines given to me, my students will vote on their favorite.  From there, I will write a flash fiction in roughly an hour and post it on my blog. I will underline the donated line so you will know what I had to work with.

Along with FL3F, I'm going to incorporate Grammar Tips Wednesdays.  Each Wednesday, I will address common grammatical mistakes I see in writing.  I hope it helps even one out there. 

So, now I'm off to write my FL3F.  I will post it shortly.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment: