Thursday, November 10, 2011

11-11-11

Tomorrow is 11-11-11 and according to my students, if you make a wish, it's supposed to come true.  So I started to think about what wishes I would make.  Of course, there is the obvious wish: win the lottery, if everyone won the lottery, it'd be like that movie Bruce Almighty when everyone wins the lottery meaning each person gets like a penny, so I hope that doesn't happen.  That would be a bit of a waste.  So other wishes: get an agent, publish a book, become an assistant principal, kids behave 100% of the time, house elf arrives and cleans my house for me, lose weight, etc. There are so many to choose from.  This once in a life time wish seems to be pretty huge.  I'm not sure I can handle it on my own.  So which will it be?  I'll have to think about it a little longer.  Let me ponder.  The thing about wishes is once they come true, what do you wish for next?  If I get an agent, it would become get a publisher.  Publish a book becomes sell thousands. Become an assistant principal - more time with kids.  Kids behave - not sure (that would be pretty cool). House elf cleaning my house - house elf cooks my meals.  Lose weight - lose more weight and possible enhancement.  There are just so many possible outcomes.  That being said, I still don't know what I'd wish for and I only have a few hours left to decide.  Yikes. The pressure is on.  My question to you is what would you wish for?  Share in the comments.  Let's see what the possibilities are... :)

1 comment: