Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thursday's Run

Hubby and I ran week 1 day 2 of C25K with a different app Thursday. This time is was 2 minute runs with 3 minute recoveries.  We ran up hill the first half and back down for the second half.  This was much more challenging than day one, but I did it.  The only problem I experienced is that I have exercised induced asthma and I had to use my inhaler.  I really thought I was going to have an attack, but thankfully, it subsided.  Come to find out the next day, the wind had kicked up Thursday morning while I was in my 100% recycled air building and the pollen count had increased.  Nice combo of running and allergies caused my asthma.  It sucked! We are planning to run again tonight once it's cooled down and I am planning on using my inhaler before we leave to prevent a repeat of Thursday.  I will let you know how it goes.

Meanwhile, I am officially old.  My first born is turning 9 today and she amazes me with her height, intelligence, age, everything. 

On the writing front, not much is happening other than some pretty heavy editing.  Other than that, I'm looking forward to a fun Sunday of cleaning, birthday, grading, and football.  I hope you all have a great day!

P.S. I know today's post was a bit boring, but as I said in an earlier post, my blog is about my improving externally and internally right now.  No more complaining...just positive thoughts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment