Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Three Hours a Day

I officially have three hours a day to myself.  OMG! This is fantastic! My kids started summer school yesterday and so far it's been great.  Now I just want the rest of this cold to GO AWAY! It's sitting in my chest making breathing a bit of a chore, and I'm tired.  That part's not fun, but I'm going to make the most of my ME time.  I made a list of things to do for the day and I'm half way through.  This blog post wasn't one of them, but there's nothing wrong with a distraction from time to time.

Once done here, I'm doing a quick clean of the house - no more than an hour, and then I write.  I'm going to write like the wind. I'm going to enjoy the feeling of the keys being punched by my fingertips forming words.  When I've written my fill for the day, I'm going to pull quotes from Love and Texts and see if they inspire me some more because my trailer guy says he wants fifteen to choose from.  YIKES! I'm not sure I can choose fifteen easily, but I'm gonna do my best.

Anyway, I don't have much more to report on, but I wanted to say something. :) Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yea for me...er...you time! I'm hoping everyone goes to bed early tonight! Can't wait to see this trailer!
    P.S. Have you started your new WIP?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are now staying home. They HATED summer school and it became a fight every day. :(

    ReplyDelete