Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back from Las Vegas

I'm home from a much needed mini vacation in Las Vegas where I spent four days with my mom, aunt, and sister, and had entirely too much fun. :)I was so excited to announce to my fellow queens that I have two fulls and two partials out for consideration currently and haven't received rejections for them which I'm hoping is a good sign. While gambling on the penny slots and dancing to great music, I was finally able to take my mind off this whole waiting games instead focusing on buffets, pastries, cheesecake, and family, and I have say I recommend this to anyone in these shoes.

Now I return to my regular schedule of teaching at two schools, taking care of my children, husband, dogs, cat, and guinea pigs, and keeping the house clean in preparation for my mother-in-law whom I love dearly to arrive on Thursday. I have quite the busy week, so once again my mind will be occupied and away from the eager anticipation of hearing from an agent. I have incredibly high hopes because any of those considering my manuscript I would be lucky to have for representation. I've researched them all and am so impressed with what they've achieved, I'd love to be a part of their growing clientele. Anyway, I need to get some sleep for work tomorrow, so I must sign off.

Maybe the next time I post, it will be with good news. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment