Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wonderful Distraction

OK, so I'm still waiting on my queries for Keridwen, my YA Fantasy about a 15 year old learning that she is a druid with the ability to manipulate all things earth.  It's a tough road, but I'm going to get there.  In the mean time, I am going back to All's Fair in Love and Texts, my YA novel I wrote a year and a half ago.  I'm work shopping my query letter and going to step back out there with that one as well.  I know it's a risk querying two at the same time, but I really love both and I'm not ready to let go of either one.  Quite frankly, I would be elated to see either one in print. 

Meanwhile, Spring Break is next week and I am going to enjoy some much needed down time.  I'm going to finish up my online class, enjoy not being at school, and play with my children.  I can't wait.  If I have anyone reading this, I hope it finds you well.  Have a fantastic night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment