Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Love and Texts

I finished my revisions for Love and Texts last night, and now the betas are having a go at it. It's been such a wonderful distraction from Keridwen and much needed, but now, I officially have one full and two partials out for consideration of Keridwen, and for the first time, I'm completely at ease.  I just have to remember that if it's meant to happen it will.  In the mean time, Love and Texts looks SO much better than it did when I shelved it eight months ago.  It's funny how much I've developed as a writer since then, so when I opened it for the first time, I was aghast at how much needed to be done.  Of course, I still have so far to go as a writer, still, but comparing then to now is amazing.  It's encouraging to see the progress giving me so much hope for the future.

I queried a few agents with Love and Texts and haven't heard anything yet, but it's still so early that I'm not freaking out.  Work has been a great distraction keeping me busy with grading and planning.  I have to admit I love this time of year at school because there is zero down time.  The seniors are antsy for graduation and I still have loads of content to cover before graduation.  It really is quite fun. :) I don't have much more to report, but I'm hoping that in the next few months, I will have an agent who believes in my work as much as I do.  If not, I'll just keep writing.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment